Fused Silica Capillary
Pharmaceutical; Rtx (Restek Original); G1
(nonpolar phase; Crossbond® dimethyl polysiloxane)
- General-purpose columns for solvent impurities, PCB congeners (e.g., Aroclor mixes), simulated distillation, arson accelerants, gases, natural gas odorants, sulfur compounds, essential oils, hydrocarbons, semivolatiles, pesticides, oxygenates.
- Long lifetime and very low bleed at high operating temperatures.
- Temperature range: -60 °C to 350 °C.
- Equivalent to USP G1, G2, G38 phases.
- View related literature on analysis of oxygenates in gasoline, impurities in ethylene, and trace-level sulfur compounds.
View Product Information