- Develop new methods in minutes directly from your desk.
- Optimize or modify existing methods reliably and without guesswork.
- Increase productivity—free, easy-to-use online software saves time and increases certainty.
From your PC or Mac, desktop or tablet, our EZGC online tools make it easy to tailor a perfect solution for your method development challenges. Take advantage of Restek’s years of chromatographic expertise at any time, from anywhere, with the simple-to-use, yet incredibly powerful EZGC method development suite.
NEW Pro EZGC
Now Updated with More Development and Optimization Capabilities!
This new and improved version of our popular EZGC chromatogram modeler for polymer capillary columns is just as simple to use as the original, but it now offers advanced options that give you more control. Based on user feedback, the new Pro EZGC chromatogram modeler lets you do the following:
- Start with either the column you have or a column recommended by the program.
- Select compounds from our libraries or bring your own list.
- Target specific compounds for resolution.
- Alter the GC conditions to optimize your model quickly and easily.
- Repeatedly refine the temperature program.
- Switch carrier gases.
- Change the control method (constant flow, pressure, or linear velocity).
- View elution temperatures in the peak list.
- See results for multiple phases.
Compare model results to an actual chromatogram.
YOU NEED: To develop a method from scratch, including the column and conditions.
YOU HAVE: An analyte list (and you may have a column in mind, too).
YOU GET: Customized, interactive model chromatograms that provide a specific phase, column dimension, and conditions. You can change columns, modify conditions, zoom in, view chemical structures, and even overlay mass spectra of coeluting compounds.
EZGC Method Translator and Flow Calculator
The EZGC method translator and flow calculator tools make it simple to switch carrier gases, change column dimensions or control parameters, or to optimize a method for speed or efficiency. Simply enter your method specifications and the program will return a full set of calculated method conditions that will provide similar chromatography. Use the EZGC method translator and flow calculator tool to optimize your analysis for speed so you can increase sample throughput!
YOU NEED: To switch carrier gases, to change column dimensions or control parameters, or to optimize a method for speed or efficiency.
YOU HAVE: An existing method.
YOU GET: A full set of calculated method conditions that will provide similar chromatography. Results include oven program and run time as well as average velocity, flow rate, splitless valve time, and other control parameters—all in an easy-to-use, single-screen interface with seamless transfer between tools.