Restek Soil Gas Samplers
Fewer Connections, Fewer Leaks, Fewer Errors
Restek soil gas samplers are designed for simplicity, reliability, and flexibility, so you can maximize data accuracy while minimizing time, expense, and user error. Available in three popular configurations and a range of flow rates, these samplers are ideal for worry-free soil vapor testing. Because we’ve minimized the number of connections, they are easier to use and have fewer places where leaks can occur.
- Easy to clean and maintain; screw-in frit filter takes just seconds to replace.
- Fewer connections mean fewer leaks and a quicker, easier set up.
- Ships leak tested for out-of-the box performance.
- All-stainless-steel construction means no sample contamination from degrading O-rings.
- Every unit is leak tested (1 x 10-6 mL/sec) to ensure performance.
- Individually laser etched with serial number and flow rate—no more guesswork from lost tags or labels.
- Available in three styles with the most in-demand features.
- Choose from Siltek-coated or uncoated stainless steel.
- Comes in three common flow rates to meet most sampling needs.
Proven to Be Clean and Inert to Ensure Reliable Soil Gas Sampling Results
To generate the most accurate data, labs should use soil gas samplers that are clean and inert. To confirm cleanliness, we passed lab air through the samplers and testing it according to Method TO-15A. Inertness was examined by comparing data from a direct measurement of a 200 pptv spiked air canister to data from the same canister when it was connected to the samplers. Results demonstrated that Restek soil gas samplers are extremely clean (0.0 ppb for most compounds) and highly inert with an average recovery for all compounds within 15% of the direct measurement.
|Dichlorodifluoromethane (Freon 12)||0.0||100%|
|1,2-Dichlorotetrafluoroethane (Freon 11)||0.0||92%|
|Trichlorofluoromethane (Freon 11)||0.0||103%|
|m- & p-Xylene||0.0||100%|
*Compound present in lab air during testing.
Restek Soil Gas Samplers Ensure Simple, Reliable Soil Vapor Testing
Dual Gauge with Purge Port and RAVEqc Quick-Connect Outlet Fitting
|180 mL/min, uncoated (cat.# 27255)|
|180 mL/min, Siltek coated (cat.# 27256)|
|150 mL/min, uncoated (cat.# 27257)|
|150 mL/min, Siltek coated (cat.# 27258)|
|100 mL/min, uncoated (cat.# 27259)|
|100 mL/min, Siltek coated (cat.# 27260)|
Dual Gauge with Purge Port and ¼" Compression Outlet Fitting
|180 mL/min, uncoated (cat.# 27249)|
|180 mL/min, Siltek coated (cat.# 27250)|
|150 mL/min, uncoated (cat.# 27251)|
|150 mL/min, Siltek coated (cat.# 27252)|
|100 mL/min, uncoated (cat.# 27253)|
|100 mL/min, Siltek coated (cat.# 27254)|
Single Gauge (No Purge Port) with RAVEqc Quick-Connect Outlet Fitting
|180 mL/min, uncoated (cat.# 27243)|
|180 mL/min, Siltek coated (cat.# 27244)|
|150 mL/min, uncoated (cat.# 27245)|
|150 mL/min, Siltek coated (cat.# 27246)|
|100 mL/min, uncoated (cat.# 27247)|
|100 mL/min, Siltek coated (cat.# 27248)|