- How do I place an online order?
- How do I use the Shopping Cart?
- How do I Check Out?
- How can I submit a Quote Request?
- How can I view my Order History?
- How can I change or cancel an order?
- Can I order using a mobile device?
- Do I have to sign in to make an order?
- Will my discount be applied?
- Where is the “Proceed to Checkout” button?
- What if the item I need isn’t listed?
- Can I order Online from outside the United States?
- What are Restek’s export compliance guidelines?
- How do I contact Accounts Receivable?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
New customers must establish an account with Restek prior to making a purchase. Accounts will be set up initially as credit card only, but you may apply for credit terms after registering.
Note that a W-9 and a business shipping address are required to establish an account.
If you have previously ordered from Restek via phone or email and wish to place an order online, an account registration is required. Registration takes only a few minutes.
The Shopping Cart allows you to modify your order (add Order Notes and Product Notes; adjust quantities) and then place your order or submit a quote request. You may also save your Cart.
Items can be added to your Shopping Cart in two ways:
- Search or browse the product listings, then click the “Add to Cart” button on the product page.
- Use the “Quick Order” feature located at the top of each web page. Enter the catalog number(s) and the desired quantity, and then click “Add to Cart”.
When you are ready to place your order, go to the Shopping Cart and click the “Proceed to Checkout” button. Note that you must be signed in to do this. If you don’t have a login, you can create one in a matter of minutes.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express for online orders. If credit terms have been established for your customer account, we will send you an invoice.
During checkout, you can place a Quote Request rather than an order to confirm pricing and availability before committing to the purchase by doing the following:
- Add your item(s) to the Shopping Cart.
- Click the “Request Quote” button.
- An acknowledgement will be sent to you within one business day.
- When you receive the acknowledgement, be sure to note the Sales Quote ID. You will need it later to complete your purchase.
You can view your previous order history by signing into your account and selecting "Hello, [First Name]" at the top of any webpage, then choosing “My Account” and "My Orders". Your previous order history will then be displayed.
Note that this view will only display orders placed via the website.
To Add Items:
- Option One: Place a second order online with the additional items only. Note, this will create a separate order with its own invoice and will incur separate freight charges.
- Option Two: Contact Customer Service by phone or email to revise the existing order. Note, this can only be done if your order hasn’t shipped.
To Cancel an Order and For All Other Changes:
- Please contact Customer Service by phone or email. DO NOT SEND THE ORDER AGAIN. Doing so will result in a duplicate order being processed and may result in additional invoicing and freight costs.
Online ordering is now available for mobile devices.
Yes. Guest users can browse the full catalog and add to the Shopping Cart, but must sign in before placing an order or requesting a quote. Registration takes only a few minutes.
Yes. You will be charged the same prices online as when ordering by phone. If you require price confirmation via email, request it in the “Add Note” field of your Shopping Cart. Alternatively, you could also submit a Quote Request.
If your shopping cart does not show a “Proceed to Checkout” button, online ordering is not available in your region. Please use “Request Quote” instead.
This usually happens with custom products. Use the “Add Note” field in your Shopping Cart to list additional items to be added to your order when it is processed.
If you need assistance, please contact Customer Service.
Currently we are only able to take online orders within the United States. Please refer to our list of Restek offices and distributors to order from outside the United States.
Please refer to our Export Control Notice.