From product selection assistance to maintenance advice, these popular resources from our Technical Library are invaluable.
- GC Inlet Maintenance: Quick-Reference Guide: Select the right GC inlet supplies, establish an inlet maintenance program to prevent unwanted downtime, and easily order the products you need for your specific instrument.
- Agilent GC-MS Maintenance: Quick-Reference Guide: Maintain and enhance your instrument's performance with our line of routine GC-MS maintenance and replacement parts for Agilent mass spectrometers.
- Capillary Column Installation Guide: Explore this in-depth guide to proper GC capillary column installation for detailed instructions, best practices, and strategies and advice for troubleshooting.
- Guide to GC Column Selection and Optimizing Separations: Simplify GC column selection, optimization of GC separations, and troubleshooting.
- LC Column Physical Characteristics Chart: Compare Restek's HPLC and UHPLC columns by silica specifications, applications, chromatographic properties, similar phases, and USP codes.
- Routine LC Maintenance: Simple Steps to Preventing Unexpected Downtime: Explore areas of focus for routine LC maintenance and learn how to develop a targeted program that is effective for your lab.
- Diagnosing and Preventing High Back Pressure in LC Systems: Learn more about typical causes of high back pressure, troubleshooting, and routine maintenance parts and practices that can help you avoid unplanned instrument downtime.
- Restek LC Guard Column Selector: How to Find the Right Guard Fast: Understand how to choose an LC guard column correctly to protect your analytical column and save money by extending analytical column lifetime.
- Packed Column Information: Order the right packed column configuration to fit your instrument and add the correct fittings for proper installation.
- GC Column Cross-Reference: Columns by Phase: Use this phase cross-reference chart to match GC columns from other manufacturers or USP nomenclature to Restek columns.
- GCxGC Column Combination Guide: Find the perfect combination of Restek primary and secondary columns for your application to maximize the effectiveness of your GCxGC system.
- USP Phase and Support Cross-Reference Chart: Find the USP-equivalent Restek GC liquid phase or solid support you need.
- 1/5/Waxes Column Cross-Reference Tool: Conveniently compare a wide variety of stationary phases and column configurations to find the best column for your analyses.
- GC Nut/Ferrule Compatibility Table: Quickly determine which Restek nuts and ferrules you need to install a column in your GC.
- ASTM Product Guide: Easily identify the right GC columns and reference standards for SimDist, DHA, finished gasoline, and other common petroleum analyses.
- ASE Extraction System Parts Cross-Reference: Browse our most frequently requested ASE extraction parts with Dionex cross-references for fast and convenient selection.
- Handy Septum Size Chart: Pinpoint the septa size you need for maintaining your GC by instrument manufacturer and model.
- Product Guide for PFAS Analysis: A Methods-Based Reference to Lab Supplies for PFAS Testing: Use this methods-based guide to easily find the high-quality lab supplies you need to meet method requirements for accurately monitoring these ubiquitous contaminants.
Contact Restek Technical Service
If you still have questions or need additional technical assistance, contact us today!