- Designed for use in all QuEChERS methods for pesticides in fruits and vegetables, including the original unbuffered method, AOAC 2007.01, and EN 15662.
- Kit contains organochlorine, organonitrogen, organophosphorus, and carbamate pesticides commonly used on fruits and vegetables.
- Volatile, polar, active, base-sensitive, and nonvolatile compounds are included to allow comprehensive evaluation of QuEChERS extraction and cleanup efficiencies, and optimization of GC and LC instrumental conditions.
- Ideal for initial method evaluations and ongoing method performance validations.
- Analytes are divided into three ampuls based on compatibility for maximum stability and shelf life.*
- Precise formulations improve data quality and operational efficiency; spend more time running samples and less time sourcing and preparing standards.
- Quantitatively analyzed to confirm the composition and stability of each mixture.
*When combining compounds with different functionalities, chemical stability can be an issue. The analytes in this kit are separated into three mixes to ensure maximum long-term storage stability. For analysis, a fresh working standard should be prepared by combining the three kit mixes in a 1:1:1 ratio to prepare a 100 µg/mL working standard solution. Once blended, Restek does not recommend storing working standards or subsequent dilutions for future use.
Contains 1 mL each of these mixtures.
31153: QuEChERS Performance Standard A
31154: QuEChERS Performance Standard B
31155: QuEChERS Performance Standard C
Certified reference materials (CRMs) manufactured and QC tested in ISO-accredited labs satisfy your ISO requirements.