- Accurately identify and quantify pesticide residues by GC-MS/MS in fruits, vegetables, botanicals, and herbals such as tea, ginseng, ginger, echinacea, and dietary supplements.
- Formulated and grouped for maximum long-term stability*.
- Quantitatively tested to confirm composition; detailed support documentation provided.
- Optimized multiresidue pesticide method is offered free of charge; downloadable XLS file includes conditions and transition tables.
- Comprehensive 203-compound kit also available (cat.# 32562) that covers food safety lists by the FDA, USDA, and other global governmental agencies; other ampuls also sold separately.
- Certified reference material (CRM) manufactured and QC-tested in Restek’s ISO-accredited labs satisfies your ISO requirements.
- Restek is your complete supplier for world-class GC-MS/MS multiresidue pesticide analysis: reference and internal standards, Rxi-5ms GC columns, Q-sep QuEChERS sample preparation, inlet liners, accessories, and more!
* Note: When combining a large number of compounds with different chemical functionalities, mix stability can be an issue. In formulating these standards, we extensively studied the 203 compounds involved, then grouped them into as few mixes as possible while still ensuring maximum long-term stability and reliability. For quantitative analysis, we recommend analyzing each mix separately to ensure accurate results for every compound.