- How do I place an online order?
- How do I use the Shopping Cart?
- How do I Check Out?
- How can I submit a Quote Request?
- How can I view my Order History?
- How can I change or cancel an order?
- Can I order using a mobile device?
- Do I have to log in to make an order?
- Will my discount be applied?
- Where is the “Checkout” button?
- What if the item I need isn’t listed?
- Can I order from outside the United States?
- What are Restek’s export compliance guidelines?
- How do I contact Accounts Receivable?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
New customers must establish an account with Restek prior to making a purchase. Accounts will be set up initially as credit card only, but you may apply for credit terms after registering.
Note that a W-9 and a business shipping address are required to establish an account.
If you have previously ordered from Restek via phone or email and wish to place an order online, an account registration is required. Registration takes only a few minutes.
Note that we will automatically link your existing phone or email account to your new online account on our ordering systems after you register.
The Shopping Cart allows you to modify or place your order. Add desired items, adjust quantities, then click the “Update” button to calculate your subtotal.
Items can be added to your Shopping Cart in two ways:
- Search or browse the product listings, then click the “Add to Cart” button next to the desired item.
- Add from within the Shopping Cart using the “Quick Add +” feature at the top. Enter the catalogue number(s) and the desired quantity, and then click the “Add item(s) to my cart” button.
Many supplier codes and competitors’ part numbers are also recognized as catalog numbers in searches and the Shopping Cart. This makes it easy to convert to Restek's products.
When you are ready to send your order, go to the Shopping Cart and click the “Checkout” button. Note that you must be logged in to do this. If you don’t have a login, you can create one in a matter of minutes.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express for online orders. You may also submit a Quote Request. If credit terms have been established for your customer account, we will send you an invoice.
You can check out by placing a Quote Request rather than an order, to confirm pricing and availability before committing to the purchase by doing the following:
- Add your item(s) to the Shopping Cart.
- Click the “Request a Quote” button.
- An acknowledgement will be sent to you within one business day.
- When you receive the acknowledgement, be sure to note the Sales Quote ID. You will need it later to complete your purchase.
You can view your previous order history by logging into your account, then selecting “Profile” at the top of the webpage. Your previous order history will then be displayed.
Note that this will only display orders placed via the website.
To Add Items:
Option One: place a second order online with the additional items only. Note, this will create a separate order with its own invoice and will incur separate freight charges.
Option Two: contact Customer Service by phone or email to revise the existing order. Note, this can only be done if your order hasn’t shipped. 800-356-1688, ext. 3 • Email us today.
To Cancel an Order and For All Other Changes:
Please contact Customer Service by phone or email. DO NOT SEND THE ORDER AGAIN. Doing so will result in a duplicate order being processed and may result in additional invoicing and freight costs. 800-356-1688, ext. 3 • Email us today
Online ordering is currently unavailable on our mobile website. To place an online order, please use a desktop or laptop computer.
Yes. Guest users can browse the full catalog, but must log in before they can make an order. Registration takes only a few minutes.
Yes. You will be charged the same prices online as when ordering by phone. If you require price confirmation via email, request it in the “Add Special Instructions” field of your Shopping Cart. Alternatively, you could also submit a Quote Request.
If your shopping cart does not show a “Checkout” button, please use the “Request a Quote” button.
This usually happens with custom products. Use the “Add Special Instructions” field in your Shopping Cart to list additional items to be added to your order when it is processed.
If you need assistance, please contact Customer Service.
Currently we are only able to take online orders within the United States. Please refer to our list of international distributors to find a Restek office or distributor in your area. You may also submit a quote request, which we will forward to our local Restek sales office or preferred distributor.
Please refer to our Export Control Notice.
Please email your questions to contact Accounts Receivable.
9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Email us today.