- Develop new LC methods in minutes from your desk instead of spending days in the lab.
- Optimize or modify existing methods reliably and without guesswork.
- Increase productivity—free, easy-to-use, online software saves time and increases certainty.
Pro EZLC online tools make it easy to develop and optimize new LC methods or translate existing ones quickly and accurately. See the effects of parameter changes instantly at your desk without spending time in the lab or tying up an instrument. Take advantage of Restek’s years of chromatographic expertise at any time, from anywhere, with simple-to-use yet incredibly powerful EZLC method development tools.
EZLC Method Translator
- Scale down and speed up your current LC method to increase sample throughput.
- Reduce solvent consumption and associated costs.
- Increase certainty that your new method will meet performance requirements.
Scaling down an existing LC method to a smaller column format can speed up run time, increase sample throughput, and reduce solvent use, but only if the LC conditions are also properly adjusted. Pro EZLC method translation software simplifies and streamlines this process by taking manual calculations and time-consuming lab work out of the way. Just input your current column dimensions and method conditions, then specify the dimensions of the new column you want to try; the Pro EZLC method translator will automatically generate new injection volumes and isocratic or gradient program conditions. In addition, the software displays speed gains, solvent savings, retention times, and critical pair resolution values so you can quickly assess results for different column options from your desk and be certain of method performance before starting in the lab.
YOU NEED: To reduce run time and speed up your current method by changing column dimensions and/or particle size.
YOU HAVE: An existing method.
YOU GET: Accurately translated isocratic or gradient LC method parameters as well as calculated retention times, speed gains, solvent savings, and critical pair resolution values.